President: Julie Faure
Our November PTSO meeting is upon us. We encourage you to join for some interesting discussions.
The meeting is Thursday, January 7, 2021 from 7:30 to 8:30pm. Below is the link to attend the virtual meeting.
MEETING AGENDA FOR THURSDAY, January 7, 2021
WELCOME and INTRODUCTIONS -
Thanks, Stephanie for taking minutes!
UPDATES AND DISCUSSION:
1. Fiscal - Carlos Taylor-Swanson
2. Principal - Brett Wilson
• Busing and membership at AMES visual display
• Synchronous & asynchronous work
• Suggestions for us as a school and online learning/work
• Review AMES Mission/Vision and how each grade level plays out
1. Counselors – Kari Gardner & Stephanie Southwick
1. Reaching out to new students - PeachJar email ads to specific middle schools
2. Fundraising - Targeted emails
3. Student Scholarships - How can we increase revenue to better fund students?
4. Support for online learning - Three new videos have been added to the AMES website covering time Management and offering tips and skills for better studying habits. What additional information would parents and students like to see from AMES for their student(s) to succeed?
In support of all of AMES’ communities,
Julie Faure, PTSO President
Carlos Taylor-Swanson, PTSO Treasurer
Topic: PTSO Meeting
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 964 2644 5352